Hi everyone! I was tagged by the amazing Janice over at The Simple Beginner for the Love/Hate tag. Check out her answers here. I always have a hard time doing these tags/awards because of the nominations at the end. I follow a lot of lovely bloggers and hand-picking a few always gives me a hard time. 😦 Can’t I just nominate all of you?
– – – – –
Rules: In this tag we have to share 10 things we love and 10 we hate and nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
My answer’s twist: 5 things are food related
Things I love:
- Books – and its smell when you flip through the pages
- Nike Roshes – sneakers are so comfortable and by far this line is my favorite
- Sundays (just like Janice, hee hee)
- Korean Music and Series – Hello Big Bang!
- Cooking pasta
- Fish and seafood
- My mom’s cooking
Things I hate:
- FLYING COCKRACHES – Oh Manila, you are dirty.
- Riding the MRT – Only because they are implementing a dysfunctional system
- Unruly crowds
- Liars, cheats and backstabbers
- Hair on my legs – I am a very hairy person and I hate it when I NEED to shave/wax it all off
- Pulang Itlog aka Salted Duck Eggs
- Balut – My friends and I dissected one for fun and I never liked them after
- Noisy chewers
- Softdrinks/Cola – These drinks are so unhealthy
- MSG – Surely there has got to be a better way to add flavor in food
Whew. There you have it. I hope you had fun reading through it.
If you are not on the list, don’t fret I’d still love to hear what you guys love and hate so go ahead and do the tag and link me on your answers! 😀