I have this problem. Whenever I am at work and feeling stressed out, I drop by the nearest convenience store and buy chips. I do it so often even now that I am on a diet. 🙁
My solution? Go to Pinterest and look for easy recipes for cookies!! I just bought a bag of oatmeal so I typed in the search bar simple oatmeal cookies. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with Pinterest. Here are some of the search results!
I decided to try the fourth recipe on the picture above since it only needed two ingredients! 🙂
Here’s my version of Oatmeal Cookies
What you’ll need:
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of instant oats
- 1 tbsp Nutella (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Mash both bananas. You can do this using a blender like I did or just use a fork
- Add the oats to the bananas and mix well!
- Get a spoonful of the mixture and put it in your oven toaster for about 7 mins or more until brown
- Optional: We had some Nutella in the fridge so I added about a tbsp of it for my second batch.
There you go, my version of oatmeal cookies!
ps. If you checked out the original recipe, it says 350º for 15 mins. I, unfortunately, don’t have a working oven so I had to settle for an oven toaster. Good thing it worked! 🙂
– – – – –
Do you have suggestions/comments with my recipe above? Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below.