This recipe is my first attempt at cooking without a recipe or checking Pinterest out. This is also the first time I tried to cook pasta!! Yey for big steps! I had another can of tuna that I was planning to use for making Tuna Spread but I suddenly craved for some pesto and that’s when this dish was brought to life. LOL
What you’ll need:
- Spaghetti noodles
- can of Tuna
- Olive oil
What you’ll do:
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Set aside.
- Slice the tuna and onions
- In a pan, add a tbsp of olive oil
- When hot, add in the onion closely followed by the tuna
- Add about 2 tbsp of pesto and mix
- Add the noodles to the pan and mix well!
Craving satisfied! My first time to cook pasta and not follow a recipe was a success. We can safely say that I am slowly beginning to learn how to cook! 😀
– – – – –
What do you think of the recipe? Do you have another version of this recipe you’d like to share? Drop by a comment and let me know!