The lovely lrod has nominated me to the Allergic to the ‘E’ Challenge. Unfortunately, I already ended up on the Page of Lame because I wasn’t able to do the challenge within 24 hours. 🙁
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
– – – – –
Here’s my paragraph without an ‘e’
Happy Dad’s Day! Fighting a fatal condition for his family, my dad is a strong and outstanding symbol for all of us. My old man will go through hard and difficult months and with this I wish him a lot of vigor and pray that nothing but tranquility will surround him. Sorrow fills my words, I admit, but this day is for him and if I say it truthfully this is just a young girl who is full of worry for what is coming.
– – – – –
Ohhhhh that was hard. That took me an hour to complete and a lot of online checking for synonyms! 😀
That was fun I hope my nominees would give it a go.