Maraming Salamat Anjali!
That’s thank you in Filipino. 😀
I’d like to thank Anjali for this award and for being such a great friend over her at WordPress! 🙂 Please head on over to her blog if you want to read more about her and see what she’s been doing or cooking.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people of your own. (You can notify them to make them aware)
– – – – –
Here are her questions for me:
- Blogging to you is a real or virtual world? I’d have to say a mix of both since I’m very real and honest when it comes to my writing and its still virtual because everything is still done online. I’d have to say though that the connections made here can be real too 🙂
- You would call yourself an introvert or an extrovert. I’d have to be an introvert. OMG. I’m just so bad at interacting with people and I’d prefer books and computers over parties any day of the week.
- Top 3 things in your to-do list.. COOK! Finish my cross stich project. Finish A Dance with Dragons book.
- Your role model and why? Ohh, this is a tough one. I’d have to say Bear Grylls and Jaime Oliver. Jaime because I love the reason behind Fifteen and Food Revolution. Bear because he showed and taught me about nature. He encouraged me to get to know mother nature and learn to protect and respect it.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Writing, in general since English is not my first language and blogging is a perfect way to practice it. And connecting with people from all over the world. It makes me feel that distance is nothing when there is passion.
- Sisterhood to your means.. Love. I don’t share a great bond with my sister but despite it I will always love her.
- Do you enjoy nominations? Very much! I get to show other people a different side of me and show my readers some great blogs I follow.
- Your Favourite drink.. Water. 😛
- Any addictions? Korean dramas (currently watching Full House) and KPop (I’ll be watching Big Bang on the 30th, I’m so excited)
- What do you want to earn more money or fame? Money. Only because I live in a ‘poor’ country and I want to travel the world.
– – – – –
10 questions for nominees:
- How many children do you see yourself with?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s the current song stuck in your head?
- If you were to be stuck in an island… what’s one thing you’d bring?
- If you were to be stuck in an island… who would you like to get stuck with?
- Hot weather or cold weather?
- Your make-up must have?
- What weird obsession do you have?
- What are you currently reading and how do you feel about it?
- Your ultimate dream?
Looking forward to your wonderful answers. Happy Blogging! xx