Recipes are back! Sorry it’s been a while. I’ve been keeping myself busy with the change of domain hence the transition of THE FOOD BLOG to KAT BLOGS. I am beyond ecstatic and this is my 26th birthday gift to myself! Quite pricey, I know. 😛
Without further introductions and random musings, here’s today’s special recipe.
/ / / / /
Inspired by Damn Delicious’ One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe here, I decided to make my own version. I skipped some of the ingredients used in her recipe and instead used food I had at the time I made this.
What I liked most about this recipe is you just use a single pan for everything which means the pasta gets all the good flavors. Ready? Let’s start.
What you’ll need:
- Ham (Just a few slices will do)
- Olive oil
- Chicken Broth (I used Knorr’s Chicken Stock Cube)
- Milk (I used evaporated milk)
- Unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Spaghetti Noodles
What you’ll do:
- In a pan, put in a tbsp of olive oil and cook your garlic.
- Once that’s done, add in two cups of milk, chicken stock cube, spoon of unsalted butter, and the spaghetti noodles. Don’t forget to add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Wait for the noodles to cook, stirring occasionally.
- That’s basically it.
- It looked sad and lonely. I can’t let that happen. In a frying pan, I cooked a few slices of ham and added it on top as garnish. Oh, and don’t forget a dash of Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy while hot!
/ / / / /
There you go, this week’s super easy and creamy pasta dish. Let me know what you think. Drop a comment. 🙂