Today’s assignment was drafted while I was watching a politician’s advert on the bus. With the Presidential elections coming up next year, I’d thought of creating a list of things I wish for my country, the Philippines.
Things I wish: For my country, the Philippines
- Filipinos to love their own country!
- Filipinos to stop littering and throwing trash everywhere. Take care of the environment!
- Filipinos would unite despite political & religious differences after all, we are all Filipinos
- Filipino drivers to follow traffic rules
- Traffic to alleviate & public transport to improve!
- Education for all especially for the underprivileged & those in rural areas
- I sincerely wish that Filipinos would follow the law! Everyone should obey it regardless of who they are!!
- I wish the government would create/build more parks in the city
- That there would be politicians who will be selfless & not be corrupt
- No more awful TV shows that don’t help nation & character building!
I wish upon a wishing star. May the future elections bring the Philippines a more prosperous future.