Welcome everyone to my first ever Weekly Blogging Challenge!
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
The ultimate goal of this challenge is to find new music! I am interested to see what other people are listening to and what’s stuck on their music players.
Anyone can participate in this challenge and if you know someone who would be perfect for this, be sure to invite them in on the fun!
I hope to see your entries and see you next Monday!
My first entry for this challenge is the song called Get Stupid by Aston Merrygold. I first heard it while getting ready for work and the beat is so good you’ll want to dance around to it!
“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats…”
― Albert Schweitzer