I love adobo.
I can eat adobo any time of the day. I especially like it for breakfast when I wasn’t able to eat it for dinner but I can’t wait for lunch. Today’s simple recipe is adobo rice – it’s fried rice…with adobo. 😛
It’s pretty straightforward.
What you’ll need:
- Leftover adobo
- Leftover rice
What you’ll do:
- Slice pork from adobo into smaller bits then set aside. Tip: You can slice it thinly to make adobo flakes
- In a pan, add in oil and cook the garlic. Tip: Don’t use a lot of cooking oil because the adobo can be oily. You can even use the adobo oil if you prefer.
- Add in your pork adobo. Make sure you add in the sauce and oil as well.
- Fry a little.
- Add in your rice and stir.
- Add in a little salt and pepper to taste. In my case I added a bunch of pepper corns because I love that with adobo.
/ / / / /
I honestly think that this recipe is not worth sharing…but I believe in using what you have and eating what you prepare. I would just like to emphasize the need for people to be more creative when eating/disposing food. I think that throwing food is totally uncool and all we need to prevent wasting food is an open and creative mind.
Yes to fried rice. Yes to cooking leftovers.