I honestly can’t believe it’s October. September went by so fast. I still can’t believe it’s October, really.
Let me start off by recapping my September goals and telling you that I was able to do zero out of seven. Take a look at my quick shameful recap.
- Finally commit to a month long healthy calendar. Hahaha. I barely exercised this month.
- Up my step count. Hit my daily goal and more. I did on most days…. I was such a lazy slob this month.
- Sleep at least 6 hours a day. I tried my best but seriously working on night shift is so hard and it really takes a toll on my body.
- Stay away from rice. I did NOT. I hate myself. I just kept on eating and lying down.
- Blog everyday! All in all for this month I had 28 posts. It’s a pretty good and consistent but this goal still hasn’t been checked of the list.
- Finish Norwegian Wood and Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami. I did finish Norwegian Wood. I plan to write a review real soon. Sputnik Sweetheart was changed to The Husband’s Secret which I still haven’t finished. 😐
- Cook more! All in all, I cooked twice.
It was Slob September for me. I need to change it up for October.
- Run every Monday! I was able to do this before but I stopped. 😐
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes three times a week.
- Finish Sputnik Sweetheart and The Husband’s Secret. I’m having way too much fun with The Husband’s Secret, I’m actually delaying finishing this book.
- Write book reviews! I’ve often forgotten what I read after reading it. Too many books, so little time. Let’s try and write reviews for me to look at when I want to remember. 😉
- Schedule more posts. Answer comments more often. Connect with more bloggers.
- Save money for Christmas!!
- Climb another mountain. I’m planning one next weekend, if the weather cooperates this one will easily be off my list 😉
- Go to Luneta Park & Intramuros with Mike. He is such a probinsyano. He has never been there, lol.
Adding these two, just because.
- Up my step count. Hit my daily goal and more.
- Blog everyday.
There you have it my simple goals for this month. Do you have October goals? I’d love to read them.