I put on my headphones to shut out the real world before I pressed play. This has got to be the best decision I made all day long. I have no regrets.
On today’s Music Monday’s Challenge, we have Adele’s brand new single ‘Hello‘ from her third album 25 out on November 20.
Her voice is (always) on point and oh my goodness does she look good! It made me want to cry. I have never been through a breakup but I feel like I just went through one after listening to this song for five straight times.
Hello from the other side
I must’ve called a thousand times to tell you
I’m sorry, for everything that I’ve done
But when I call you never seem to be home
I missed her powerful voice and I am welcoming it with open arms. Hello, replay button on Youtube! I swear.
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I’ve tried to tell you
I’m sorry, for breaking your heart
But it don’t matter, it clearly doesn’t tear you apart anymore
In my opinion, this song’s style is very reminiscent of almost all of her songs on her previous album. It can actually fit in it too, I bet. I don’t have any problems with that, after all, that album propelled her to stardom and reminded us that good music is still out there.
I cannot wait until her album is out to see and hear what else she has to offer for us. This song definitely sets the bar high.
/ / / / /
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!