Wow I can’t believe it’s November already! October went by so fast and I can’t believe that Christmas is just around the corner.
First an October Overview.
- Run every Monday! I didn’t even wear my running shoes!
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes three times a week. I started doing Sun Salutations 10 minutes when I get home from work. I wasn’t able to do it three times a week but I did try.
Finish Sputnik Sweetheart and The Husband’s Secret.Yey! I was able to do this plus I was also able to finish another book, The Geography of You and Me! It was a good reading month.
- Write book reviews! Nope. 🙁
- Schedule more posts. Answer comments more often. Connect with more bloggers. Was I able to? I did try my best.
- Save money for Christmas!! Nothing substantial was added into my savings account. Unfortunately.
- Climb another mountain. Nope. I am just delaying this task!!
- Go to Luneta Park & Intramuros with Mike. Nope. As usual, I delayed this task.
Up my step count. Hit my daily goal and more.I was able too!! I tried my best to be consistent but there’s still room for improvement.
- Blog everyday. Nope! But with NaBloPoMo and Writing 101 for November, this should be easy for November.
That’s just shameful. Maybe I’ll keep it simple for November? Let’s see…
- Blog everyday! I joined Writing 101 and NaBloPoMo this month. I am hoping both things could help me achieve this.
- Exercise as often as I can. I am keeping it simple this month. I just want to do at least Sun Salutations three times a week.
- Sleep more! Lately I’ve been missing out on sleep since I started my trading account. Since I work nights, this is posing a challenge. I always never want to sleep to watch the stock market.
I’m keeping it short this month and hopefully be able to accomplish all three this month. Do you have goals of your own? I’d love to read them! 🙂