It’s Monday again? Where did the weekend go? Good thing it’s a Philippine holiday today and I get a day off. 🙂
Last week, on the taxi ride home I was reminded of this great song by a Philippine band and I would like to share it with you!
Hotdog – Manila
Great music right here! I love the lyrics and it reminds me about the beautiful city of Manila.
I remember when I was young and my family spent a whole summer in the US. I clearly remember myself singing this tune. Home is where the heart is! Manila you will always be home! ❤️
I love you Manila! Despite your dirt, corruption and pollution, you will always have a special place in my heart.
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Do check out last week’s music suggestions.
8 Pennywise Songs from Loud Feedback
Babyface – What If from Marquessa
Baar Baar Dekho, Hazar Baar Dekho from Anand