Happy Monday after Christmas! Is there such thing? If there isn’t there should be. Do you still have a Christmas hangover? I do.
I love how Christmas is the perfect excuse to be with family even if (let’s admit it) we can’t stand them sometimes. What I love most about Christmas though are carolers who can really sing! This was sung at one of the events I’ve been to this year and I absolutely adore it.
I love this song. 🙂
I hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as I am.
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!