Booo. It’s the first Monday of the year! To make it all worst, it’s a back to work kinda Monday! 😦
Kidding. I’m not going to start this amazing year by being such a downer! Following this awesome spirit, let me talk about today’s Music Monday. This guy is not new in the ‘biz but he has surely grown up in front of us and although I’m not sure he grew up right, his music surely has.
We all remember him during his “Baby” days and thought to ourselves “oh look how cute” but never really fully appreciated his music but believe me when I say that his new album “Purpose” shows how much he has grown.
Am I a Belieber now? I highly doubt but I really love this song and from what I hear from the lyrics, it looks like even the rich and famous can also get used and played.
Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!