Happy Monday everyone! Back in college, a friend of mine suggested that I read Wicked by Gregory Maguire. It took me a while to finish the book because I didn’t know the Wizard of Oz and reading a spin off of it just doesn’t make sense to me. Good thing I persevered reading it because it has a very different take on the original and it was well done.
So anyway, last year Wicked the Musical went to the Philippines and of course Mike and I watched it. IT WAS AMAZING. Spoiler alert: It’s also different from the book but man oh man it was superb. It was also my first time to watch a musical and I do not regret watching it.
So this week I decided to share with you my favorite song from the musical. Watch and enjoy.
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Do check out last week’s music suggestions.