I’ll be on day shift this week so I’m writing this post on a Saturday. It feels weird that it’s the weekend but I’m drafting a Monday post. I call that dedication! I know that by the time this publishes I will be stuck in traffic. I’m not looking forward to it but HEY! I’m on day shift. No more working nights, at least for a week. 😛
I’m listening to a lot of Spotify playlists lately and when this song played the other day it energized me. I’m sharing this song with you to give you (and me) the extra push we need on this Monday morning.
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Check out last week’s music suggestions.
Harmony – Fierce by Jesus Culture
Bookishbyte – DNA by Little Mix
Ryan – Magic Dance by David Bowie
Avery – Sunday Candy by Chance the Rapper