Can you believe it’s already the last Monday of January 2016? Wow this month went by so fast! I want to continue to spread good and positive vibes this Monday morning by sharing with you this super upbeat song that has been stuck in my head.
To be completely honest, I think this song can be interpreted in a sexual way but I won’t interpret it that way. I’d rather think of it as a song about independence and confidence. I like to think that it encourages people to love themselves first and believe that they don’t need anybody else to feel complete or happy.
Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else
It’s all about self empowerment people! Or do you think otherwise? Tell me what you think!
Have an awesome Monday ahead. 😀
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Check out last week’s music suggestions.
Colline – Outside by Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding
Ang huling hugotero/Ared – The Scientist by Coldplay
Bookishbyte – Manma Emotion Jaage from Dilwale
Avery – Why by Nina Simone