Hello everyone!! Happy Chinese New Year! Here in the Philippines, we have a lot of Chinese brothers and sisters. Hence today is a special non-working Holiday. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME…it isn’t, too bad.
Today, I’m sharing with you another Coldplay song!
I have absolutely no idea what this song is about. I tried my best to interpret it but I just can’t. I did read a lot of meanings online but somehow it didn’t connect with me. One thing I’m sure of is the fact that it has a great beat and it makes me want to raise my hands in the air while the song is playing.
I think more than anything, this is the reason this song so good for me. Do you have your own interpretation for this song? I’d love to read it.
Also if you have have the link to their Superbowl performance, I’d love to see it. Do comment below. 😀
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Check out last week’s music suggestions.
Colline – Follow the leader by The Soca Boys
Jeanette – with the Avett Brothers
Ryan – Manic Monday by The Bangles
Anne – Don’t You Remember by Adele
Dawn – Hello by The Piano Guys
(Was it an Adele week last week?)