If you read yesterday’s coffee share, you’d know that I’m a little pissed about everything. I’m still not 100% over that funk so I’m choosing a positive and up beat song for today’s Music Monday!
Ready, Set, Listen!
Which reminds me of the movie Easy A with the adorable Emma Stone
Isn’t she amazing? Anyway, not much to say but that this movie clip is making me miss the movie which I will be watching again because of this!
This is my feeble attempt to shake out my negative vibes. Do you have any positive activities that you think would help me get out of this funk? I’d appreciate a comment (and a music suggestion)!
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Check out last week’s music suggestions.
Ryan – When We Were Young by The Killers
S – I Won’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me by Nick Kershaw
Erin – Don’t Give Up by Feist (feat. Timber Timbre)
Colline – Co-Pilot by Kristina Maria and Corneille
Lastly, to all the bloggers who also do the Music Monday challenge! I see a lot of people do this when I stalk that tag here on WordPress.