Happy leap day Monday! Is there such thing?? Anyhow, enjoy today with this great song I have lined up for you. It’s been on repeat for a couple of weeks now and it’s really a fun song to listen to. Also it’s so relatable!
I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink,
But now I’m insecure and I care what people think.
Personally, this song to me talks about how when we are younger all we want to do is grow up but when you’re already a grown up all you want to do is stop time and go back to the past. It’s kinda like how I feel right now, stressed out from all the pressures of adulthood. All I want is a little time out! 😛
Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny
We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money
We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
We would build a rocket ship and then we’d fly it far away,
Used to dream of outer space but now they’re laughing at our face,
Saying, “Wake up, you need to make money.”
Have a great week ahead guys!!
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
The rules are simple:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Check out last week’s music suggestions.
Colline – I love to love by Tina Charles
Ryan – Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton
Anne – I only want to be with you by Dusty Springfield