I remember commenting on Colline’s blog about how hard it is to find quality music nowadays. That’s why this week, I’m changing it up a bit by sharing with you a song that has roots from the past. Just a little blast from the past party to kickstart your Mondays!
Here is Atomic Tom with Don’t You Want Me Baby.
I remember hearing this on the radio and wondering if I could sing it to my future lover…and truth be told, sometimes I sing this to Mike! LOL. I never knew it was actually a remake until I heard The Human League‘s version on the radio on my way home. Here’s the original version. Check it out!
I like The Human Leagu’s music video! It’s a music video in a music video. Very inception like. Lastly, a little plus for you guys, here’s the cast of Glee with their take on it.
I personally like Atomic Tom’s version because it’s just a tad bit more upbeat that the original. However, honestly, there isn’t too much difference between Atomic Tom and The Human Leagues’ version. Which version did you like the most?
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy! 😛
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
CHECK OUT LAST WEEK’S MUSIC SUGGESTIONS.
Colline – Wishing by A Flock of Seagulls
S with a Cliff Richard playlist!
Lisa with a bunch of quality songs on her Life of an El Paso Woman blog