I feel like there’s so much to tell you after going MIA the past couple of days/weeks. How about we spice things up with a list instead?
- I enrolled myself in a driving school! More details soon because I’m planning to post about it…
- I am so ready for the 2016 Philippine elections. I finally got my voter’s ID, after seven years of waiting.
- My submission to Thought Catalog got published.
- Lost someone.
- My sidelines/internet schemes for money are doing well? I guess the better way to describe it is, the train is finally moving and it might be slow now but hopefully it will speed up soon.
- I want to quit my job. I just feel like there’s no more growth for me there. Time to spice things up!
- My blog finally has a name!!! Welcome to Hello Happiness! I love planning and brainstorming ideas.
- I’m having a hard time balancing money. 🙁 With bills, installment payments, savings and everyday expenses… I can do better than this. Why is this happening?
- I re-categorized most of my posts on my blog. I feel happy. It’s also so fun to read some of the things I wrote down a year ago. I’m also very happy to see growth with the way I write and my overall writing style.
- Planning to climb a mountain.
- I’ve been reading a lot about minimalism and the art of tidying! #goals
- I’ve totally failed Blogging U for March.
That’s most of it. Cheers to just trying to write again.