One of the perks of having a Premium Account in Spotify is the unlimited times I can skip and go through songs without those pesky ads. I was lucky enough to find the Spotify Sessions with Jason Mraz.
Today I’m sharing with you the song Lucky by Jason Mraz & Raining Jane. The spin is this version is the best version I’ve ever heard!
This song is a pretty old song (and I bet this versions is too) but there’s just something so soothing and just simply amazing with Jason’s voice. That’s just the reason why he is a personal favorite of mine.
Plus, this song had me thinking of how lucky I am to be in love with the man I have in my life. Last week I was being a total
bitch, no thanks to hunger, and I’ve been giving him a hard time but man oh man was he patient and still so understanding. Ahhh, I am indeed a lucky girl.
Have an awesome Monday ahead guys!
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy!
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!