Hello everyone and happy Monday!
First a funny story, I woke up pretty early today and decided to run for at least 30 minutes around our neighborhood park. Good idea, right? NO! 27 minutes into my run, I was already cooling down and decided to just jog the rest of the way when all of a sudden…POOF! I tripped. Lol 😂
I am a total klutz! I have a scratched and bleeding knee but good thing I didn’t sprain my ankle! But I’m icing it now, just in case.
Okay, back to business. Spicing it up for this week, I decided to share with you a playlist I am currently enjoying listening to on Spotify.
I truly enjoy playing these songs because it reminds me of beautiful and awkward memories when I was growing up!
My fave song in this playlist would have to be The Fray’s How to Save A Life. I’m a little biased, I’m a Grey’s Anatomy fan.
Which among the songs is your favorite? Does any of the songs remind you of a special memory? Let me know in the comments below!
* * *
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy!
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Last week’s participants: