I’m listening to a new playlist on Spotify called Walking Like A Badass. It’s good. In fact, it’s so good, it does make you feel like a badass. While listening to it, I got to hear White Stripes’ song called Seven Nation Army. Back when I was still a rock and roll kind of girl, lol. Okay, back when I still used to listen to these kind of songs (thank to Jam 88.3) this was such a fave. I love the intro and that bass (?) is just amazing.
I hope you like this week’s music! You know the drill!
* * *
Do you have a song stuck in your head and want to share the whole world about it? If you do, this challenge is perfect for you!
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
- Create a post featuring music you want to share every Mondays
- Share your favorite music with me by giving me a pingback
- Or if you are feeling extra lazy, just comment below with your song choice…but don’t be lazy!
- Share everywhere by using the hashtag #MusicMondays and by following the tag Music Mondays on your readers
- This is a week long event and I would love to see your music suggestions even if it’s not Monday!
Last week’s participants: