If we were having coffee, I’d apologize for not having coffee with you sooner. It has been the worst three weeks of my life.
If we were having coffee, I’d apologize again because as much as I am hurting and going through a rough time, I don’t feel like talking about it. I’d love to get stuff off my chest but sharing it online isn’t the best thing to do right now. For now, I’m trying to get better and be happier by blogging. I don’t honestly know if that will work but blogging is a welcome distraction.
Long story short: something bad happened, I don’t want to talk about it…I’ll use blogging to cheer me up, I don’t know if it will work but I’ll try.
If we were having coffee, I’d tell you that I’m not in the mood today but I AM TRYING. I am trying so hard I feel like I’m going to break. I feel so down in the dumps I might as well stay there, live there and die there.
I started this year with the hashtag POSITIVITY2016. Who knew that I’d have to face the biggest obstacle during December, a month before the finish line! It sucks so much but if I don’t write this down today…this instant, I feel like I’ll end this day on a bad vibe.
Anyway, let me list down a few happy things to try and turn this day around.
- My new Otterbox iPhone case. I can drop (and throw) my phone without me worrying.
- My boyfriend and I will see each other tomorrow. I will give him the skincare starter pack.
- I will play Dying Light after this. I NEED TO VIRTUALLY SHOOT AND KILL SOMEONE.
- I finally finished shooting for my skincare/makeup posts. I will schedule them and hopefully, all of it will be posted before the year ends! (ps. I’m a super newbie at this. Do not have high expectations.)
- That’s it. I have nothing else.
Please cheer me up. 🙁