Hello, guys! If you’ve read my last post, you’d know that bad stuff happened and I’m currently trying to turn it around. With that, I’m setting myself up with some blog goals! I’ll be listing down my goals for the upcoming year and hopefully, this post will hold me accountable for it!
- Finish all of my pending work before the bad stuff happened.
- Finish my “Why I Blog?” post. Hopefully, it’ll be up by January and post a yearly version of it!
- Post/schedule all of my remaining beauty posts! I am no beauty guru, but everyone has their own version and I’d thought it would be a great creative challenge for me to shoot and write about it.
- Post process (use VSCO) all of my photos and create themed posts about it.
- I am challenging myself to Postaday 2017. It’ll be easy, I hope. I just need to work hard during the holidays to stock up on some posts and just schedule it.
- Have 1,000 followers by the end of 2017. I’m not a numbers/stats kind of girl but, hey, nothing wrong with trying. Right?
- Revamp my Music Mondays challenge!
- EARN THROUGH BLOGGING.Even just a little.
- Share useful posts about my personal passions: minimalism and positivity.
- Create meaningful friendships with my online friends.
- Have the courage to show my face/post a picture. Make this blog a little less anonymous.
- Write/submit articles to Thought Catalog and other blogs.
- Create a new challenge/activity where there will be more interaction between me and my blog readers.
Those are my current goals as of December 2016. This will be a live post meaning I will edit it throughout the year to make way for new challenges and goals!
Do you have blog goals of your own? I’d love to compare notes!