I gave in and jumped on the cushion bandwagon. Did I succeed? Five months after, I still have no clue. Here’s my experience with IOPE’s Air Cushion (Natural Glow).
Before we go any further, let me tell you that I am no beauty guru. I do like to play around with makeup and watch tons of YouTube videos. My thoughts, in all honesty, would only be useful for people who have basic or zero knowledge about makeup.
- I bought this from Althea website and it came with a refill!
- Has great coverage. It covers all my pores and acne scars.
- It has SPF 50++!
- It gives off that Korean glow.
- I got this cushion in the darkest shade available, N23 Sand Beige, but it somehow still looked light.
- The finish is a bit too dewy FOR ME.
For newbies like me who want to try out cushions, I highly suggest buying from the brand IOPE. This brand is well known for their cushions so you can’t go wrong with their quality. I don’t regret buying this cushion because it does its job well and it leaves me with flawless-looking skin all day. I don’t even have to reapply it within the day!
Have you tried other cushions or foundations? Which are your favorites? What brand can you recommend for beginners like me? Let me know in the comments below!