I’ll be honest, today is not a good day. My PMS is making me act all bitchy, the foundation I initially thought was good is failing me, and I just found out I have a lot of work to catch up on. I think today would be a good day to stop worrying and give myself ten reasons why I should be happy instead.
- I’m getting married to the love of my life. I had to put this up on my list because as much as I am happy to be getting married, the whole event is not something I look forward to. I really want something more intimate but what we are having now is the complete opposite. It’s not anybody’s fault. I want to make him happy but I’m slowly realizing it’s at the expense of my happiness.
- I have the best fiancee ever. I am a ruthless bitch sometimes. I like making issues big but thankfully my fiancee is the best and he doesn’t even care that I do that. I promise to change
or at least control my emotions soon.
- I got my Big Bang lightstick working again! The batteries died out years ago but I finally got new ones and my baby is working again. It looks majestic with all the other Big Bang goodies I have.
- My brother is back from the UK. I am so happy I don’t need to drive all the time. I get very anxious when I am driving so having him here helps.
- I know how to let go of unnecessary baggage. I never knew I had issues being a middle child. I am so used to being independent that nothing really bothers me BUT a certain someone mentioned something to me and it really disturbed me. It has gotten to a point where I got a little crazy. Good thing a talk with myself calmed me down and settled everything.
- My blog is getting more comments lately. I really like it when my readers comment on the things I post. I really enjoy commenting back and continuing the discussion on the comments section. I posted two posts (Why I fell out of love with social media / Why I have a love/hate relationships with influencers) that I think really provoked the masses. It got pretty good responses and if you haven’t given your two cents, please do so.
- My Althea package just arrived and I got my 1+1 Iope Cushion. Oh Yeah. I really love this cushion but I didn’t repurchase after finishing it. Let’s see if my memory serves me right and if it still deserves a thumbs up.
- I got a million ideas for my blog. Since August is my birth month, I really want to do a 31-day blogging challenge by then. I also want to do a giveaway or something. I’m not sure but I have all these ideas in my head that I hope will come true.
- I get to eat more of what I want! As you all know I am on a weight loss journey. I still have a lot more pounds to lose BUT I am more comfortable with my eating and exercise habits that I can afford not to skip out on my favorite foods anymore. I can always go for that extra spoon of rice unlike before where I really had to starve myself. 🙂
- I am alive and I am blessed. This list doesn’t even begin to cover all of the things I should be happy about. Just the fact that I can even blog instead of doing something else is something to be happy about. I might not be feeling 100% today but I am alive and that’s enough reason to change the way I think.